Call Us Now
- Shop on Aliexpress and send us the links
- Initial assessment
- Initial Billing: product price + service fee
- Payment received. We process your orders
- Order arrives. Quality check them then repack
- Shipping to Kenya
- Final invoice: shipping fee and customs
Here are the 7 steps involved in Aliexpressgo order fulfillment:
- Shop on Aliexpress.com and send us the links
Start by registering an Account. Go to aliexpressgo.com and register a new account. Simply supply the required fields to complete the enrollment process, after which you will be directed to your Account Dashboard.Update Profile. Update your account information, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Phone Number & Shipping Address. We ensure that your information will be kept safe.New Order
- Select New Order on the top menu to initiate the ordering process. You will then see the order form.
- Copy Product links from AliExpress website and paste it in the field provided. Specify the quantity, size & color. Leave notes for additional instructions or special requests.
- You may add your shipping method & payment method, or decide later. Then, submit your order.
- You will then see the summary of your order together with its unique reference number. You also have an option to upload product photo.
- Initial assessment. Once we receive your order, we’ll go to Aliexpress and check whether it is good quality. Our quality assessment team will then call you with professional advice in case you need to purchase from a different vendor.
- Payment received. We shall then prepare the initial bill and send you the initial quote. This will be the total cost of the product plus the service fee. We’ll then purchase the order for you.
- Order arrives. Once the product arrives at our office in London, we shall re-inspect it to ensure that it matches what you ordered. It takes 2-3 working days for your order to arrive in our Warehouse in London, depending upon how soon the seller dispatches the items & the location of the Seller.
- Quality Check, Repack & Combine Orders. When your stocks arrive, we inspect every item to ensure conformity with your specifications. We remove unnecessary items like shoe boxes & repack your order. If you have multiple orders, we combine them in one box to reduce shipping cost. The first 500 grams is the most expensive with shipping companies.
- Shipping to Kenya. Once we have certified that everything is ok, we shall then ship the products to our office in Nairobi.
- Final invoice. We shall prepare the final invoice that will include the shipping fee and taxes. If you want it delivered not If you want it delivered
- Collection. Once we have received your payment, we dispatch your product. You can collect it at our office or your preferred address if you paid for local delivery. We will provide you all the necessary shipping details & tracking number. It takes 14-21 working days, depending upon your location & chosen courier, for your parcel to arrive in your address.